Friday, March 2, 2012

Woo-hoo!

Today is a good day.
For starters, it's Friday, which means the weekend has finally arrived!

Also, I made it through the advancement exam without panicking (well, not too much, anyway).

Tomorrow is the Seabee Ball! Celebrating 70 years of Building & Fighting. It's my 5th Seabee Ball (I missed 2010 due to food poisoning), and Tim's 2nd.

There have been 500 visits to this blog as of today, which makes me pretty happy. Still no followers, but at least someone's reading!

And, I linked up my entry to the Modern Mini Quilt Challenge. You see that button on the right hand side of the screen? Click it. (You know you want to.) I'm about as hopeful of winning the challenge as being promoted this spring, but at least I'm trying. On both counts.

Anyway, since I haven't taken any photographs of my WIPs, I'll leave you with a photo from last year's Seabee Ball at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library in Simi Valley, CA. (wow that just looks like too many capitalized letters in one line...oh well.)


No comments:

Post a Comment