Sunday, January 1, 2012

First Day of 2012!

Well, the new year is off to a pretty good start for me. I've decided that this year, I am going to crochet 6 afghans and sew 5 quilts. And it looks like I might easily achieve this, if today's results are anything to go by.


So far this year I've:

1) crocheted one of the January squares for my Block-A-Month CAL on Ravelry:
(This is Melinda Miller's Pretty Petals square. I used Mary Maxim Starlette yarn in Light Willow)

2) finished piecing my winter-y quilt top:





3) finished my second Crochet Clusters afghan:
For this afghan I used Lion Brand Hometown USA in Cambridge Tweed. It's very thick and very warm. I'm excited to finish the first afghan of the year!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm trying to make the Crochet Clusters afghan, and as a beginner, I'm having a really hard time understanding the directions. I found on ravelry some comments that they were pretty poorly written, but even with their suggestions I'm still having issues. Do you have the pattern written correctly?

    ReplyDelete