Saturday, September 17, 2011

Finished!!





Done. Finally.

Maybe I shouldn't say "finally," since it only took me about 6 weeks to make, and during that six weeks I was packing up the house, moving across an ocean, starting a new job, looking for a house...
Anyway, it is complete.
Here's a picture of the blanket, spread out:
The cabling does not show up as well in this one, though.

I used Loops & Threads Impeccable in Pumpkin and Chocolate; I don't think I'll use it again. The price is right and it isn't bad yarn, but it is only available at Michael's craft stores (kinda tough to shop there when I'm overseas) and I still prefer Caron Simply Soft.
Anyway, this pattern is really easy once you get a couple rows done, but writing it out (and reading it) is probably going to be a nightmare.
I will still try, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment